The Coronet Penthouse is perfect for families, groups and functions. The large sunny terrace, overlooking the magnificent Southern Alps and the azure waters of Lake Wakatipu, provides an impressive setting for long lunches, relaxing afternoons and al fresco dinners. The spacious open plan layout provides plenty of room for adults to spread out and children to play. The Coronet Penthouse combines elegance, comfort and style and will make your Queenstown holiday a truly memorable experience.
- 5 Bedrooms with three spacious bedrooms, two single bedded room; two full bathroom not ensuited.
- Huge balcony overlooking Queenstown with stunning lake and mountain views;
- Double spa bath for the ultimate in relaxation and rejuvenation.
The Coronet Penthouse provides endless options for entertainment and hospitality. The gourmet kitchen, complete with chef’s island, a full array of cookware and bar stools so guests can keep the chef company, provide a wonderful environment for preparing hearty meals. Widescreen TV with netflix and free to air, free wi-fi. The cosy gas fireplace, centrally located in the main lounge, gives the entire Penthouse a warm and home-like atmosphere for intimate evenings in. And after a full day of skiing, touring, shopping or walking, a relaxing soak in the double spa bath will prepare you in style for another exciting day. Queenstown offers something for everybody and the Coronet Penthouse will make the ideal base for your adventures.
- Total living area: 215 square metres
- Total balcony area: 95 square metres
- Optional bedroom configurations –3 bedrooms a choice of twin beds or king-sized, 2 small bedrooms with a Queen bed, cribs available.
Or contact our reception directly by emailing email@example.com.
Online bookings are not confirmed bookings, we will confirm once we are assured our policies are read and understood. A 2% surcharge applies to all payments made by credit card. 2% credit card fee does not appy to direct bookings through our website.