Fine art displayed in gallery-like settings, full-length windows capturing incredible vistas of Lake Wakatipu and the Southern Alps, sun-drenched terraces, private sauna and gym and a state-of-the-art multi-media screening room all combine to make your holiday in Queenstown a truly unique and elegant experience.
- Four de luxe bedrooms, all with well-appointed ensuites (spa bath in master suite)
- Sunny balconies on both levels, perfect for indoor outdoor entertaining (spa pool on main balcony)
- Gas fireplaces (one in master bedroom) and underfloor heating ensure warm evenings for care-free entertainment
Luxury and indulgence are the hallmarks of the Mt Aspiring Penthouse. The atmosphere is accentuated by the evocative landscapes of Graham Sydney and handsomely-framed botanical and landscape prints. The heritage-inspired décor, marble-lined master bedroom ensuite and luxurious surroundings create the inviting atmosphere to make the Mt Aspiring Penthouse your perfect retreat after a busy day (or night) exploring the Wakatipu Basin.
You can enjoy a traditional Kiwi-style bar-b-que on the balcony or concoct an epicurian delight in the gourmet kitchen. A wine on the terrace, cocktail in the lounge or an ice-cold beer in the media room (set up for sports or the latest dvds), the options are all yours. And coffees and teas will never be more satisfying than served piping hot on your own private balcony.
The bedrooms themselves ooze opulent sensuality. Full-length mirrors, walk-in closets and soft lighting create the mood for restful nights and refreshed mornings. A holiday at the Mt Aspiring Penthouse is the ultimate in luxury, elegance and unbridled pleasure.
- Total area: 640 square metres
- Total balcony area: 200 square metres
- Optional bodyguard / nanny studio on same floor