Then you’ll notice the well-stocked bookcase, the gourmet kitchen, full multi-media entertainment system and the spacious balconies situated to take full advantage of the afternoon sun. Perfect for families or groups of friends, the Walter Peak Penthouse is an ideal centrally-located base for your adventures in Queenstown, NZ’s premiere four-season resort.
- Three de luxe bedrooms, all with well-appointed ensuites (spa bath in master suite);
- Sunny balconies on both levels, perfect for indoor / outdoor entertaining;
- Gas fireplace and underfloor heating to keep you snug on the chilliest of nights.
After a full day of activities – wine tasting, golfing, shopping or outdoor adventure pursuits – you can relax on the balcony with a local Pint Noir and admire the stunning scenery. The balconies feature a glassed roof so that you can sit outside and enjoy the view, even if it is raining or snowing.You might prefer to create your own culinary masterpiece in the fully-equipped kitchen or step out to one of Queenstown’s award-winning fine-dining establishments, just a minute’s stroll from your Penthouse. And Queenstown’s legendary nightlife awaits. The next morning you’ll wake up refreshed and ready for another day in paradise after a peaceful rest. Life is good.
Comfort and convenience characterise the Walter Peak Penthouse. The open-plan design and indoor-outdoor flows translate into a nurturing environment for planning the day’s activities or recharging for an evening out. Or you might just want to curl up in front of the cosy fireplace for some personal time-out. Whatever your pleasure, the Walter Peak Penthouse is the ideal destination for your Queenstown holiday.
- Total area: 227 square metres (3841 ft)
- Total balcony area: 100 square metres (3841 feet)
- Optional bedroom configurations – twin beds or king-sized, cribs available.