The Coronet Penthouse is perfect for families, groups and functions. The large sunny terrace, overlooking the magnificant Southern Alps and the azure waters of Lake Wakatipu, provides an impressive setting for long lunches, relaxing afternoons and al fresco dinners. The spacious open plan layout provides plenty of room for adults to spread out and children to play. The Coronet Penthouse combines elegance, comfort and style and will make your Queenstown holiday a truly memorable experience.
- Three spacious bedrooms, two full bathrooms, two single bedded room;
- Huge balcony overlooking Queenstown with stunning lake and mountain views;
- Double spa bath for the ultimate in relaxation and rejuvenation.
The Coronet Penthouse provides endless options for entertainment and hospitality. The gourmet kitchen, complete with chef’s island, a full array of professional-quality cookware and bar stools so guests can keep the chef company, provide a wonderful environment for preparing hearty meals. A full audio/visual entertainment centre – with a widescreen TV, iPod dock, wi-fi and high-quality audio – can provide an atmospheric background as you watch the sun set over the mountains. The cosy gas fireplace, centrally located in the main lounge, gives the entire Penthouse a warm and home-like atmosphere for intimate evenings in. And after a full day of skiing, touring, shopping or walking, a relaxing soak in the double spa bath will prepare you in style for another exciting day. Queenstown offers something for everybody and the Coronet Penthouse will make the ideal base for your adventures.
- Total living area: 215 square metres
- Total balcony area: 95 square metres
- Optional bedroom configurations – twin beds or king-sized, cribs available.