With two spacious bedrooms (both with ensuites), a gourmet-style kitchen and a comfortable open plan lounge complete with a cosy gas fire place, the Cecil Peak Penthouse is ideal for honeymooners, families and small groups of good friends.
- Two well-appointed bedrooms, both with ensuites; spa bath in master ensuite;
- Two balconies overlooking Queenstown, Lake Wakatipu and the Southern Alps;
- Fully-equipped gourmet kitchen, spacious pantry, dining table for six.
Comfort, elegant décor and convenience characterise the Cecil Peak Penthouse. You can enjoy the awe-inspiring views from the balcony, converse with friends and family around the dining table or simply curl up in front of the fireplace with a good book and glass of fine wine. And the underfloor heating will keep you toasty even on the frostiest Queenstown night.
The gourmet kitchen – perfect for preparing wholesome, home-cooked meals or midnight treats – features a chef-style gas stove, plenty of counter space and a large walk-in pantry. You and your guests can dine in splendour or enjoy an al fresco luncheon or afternoon wine on the sun-drenched balcony which overlooks Cecil Peak. High quality food stores, delis and French bakeries, just a few steps from your door, ensure that you can find everything you could possibly need for truly exceptional dining.
For your entertainment, the Cecil Peak Penthouse boasts wireless broadband, an iPod dock, CD player, a wide-screen LCD TV with DVD player (DVDs are available at Reception) and Sky TV. The Cecil Peak Penthouse at the Glebe…a memorable experience in luxurious surroundings.
- Total area: 281 square metres (2980 ft)
- Total balcony area: 86 square metres (925 feet) • Optional bedroom configurations – twin beds or king-sized, cribs available.